If your local business serves consumers in the Greenville, North Carolina area, you can get your offers and coupon savings delivered by mail directly to their door with Dollar Saver Plus.
The response-driven, full-color direct mail publications are proven to increase visibility, store traffic, and sales for their advertisers–and cost less than 1 cent per issue.
Dollar Saver Plus did the math and their pricing is less than any competitor. Each issue distributes 122,000 copies across Pitt and Beaufort counties to North Carolina consumers and they have an average shelf life of up to 6 weeks. That gives local business advertisers immediate impact and long-term exposure. And, they’ve found that 87% of consumers who receive the magazine mailing–read it!
And it’s a really nice +50 page “new and expanded” magazine with articles, activities, business lists, and coupons that help readers to enjoy big savings. It’s a resource the local community has come to trust and look forward to receiving.
Local advertisers can request a media kit to sign up and enjoy:
- Professional ad design assistance at no extra charge
- Bimonthly distribution of 122,000 copies in Pitt and Beaufort Counties
- Proof of postage to verify total distribution
- Carrier routes selected consist primarily of homeowners
- Opportunity for inclusion 6-times a year for consistent branding exposure
- Cost-effective direct mail is less than one-cent per issue
- Local readers are dedicated local shoppers that want to support shop local